21 February 2008

Novidades / New things

Muito obrigada pelos comentários a dar os parabéns! O dia passou bem e recebi presentes de que gostei muito: livros de inspiração e nostalgia e uma manta em pura lã tricotada à mão durante horas pela minha mãe! Obrigada!! :)
Thank you so much for all the comments wishing me a happy birthday! The day was fine and I got lovely presents: books for inspiration and nostalgia and a hand-knitted pure wool blanket that my mother made for me and that took her many hours. Thank you!!


Entretanto fiz uma almofada cá para casa com uns quadrados de um charm pack Moda e "quiltada", o que constituiu algo de completamente novo para mim!

Meanwhile, I made a cushion for our living room using some squares from a Moda charm pack and I quilted it, which was something entirely new to me!

6 comments:

  1. Bonitos regalos, preciosa la manta que ha hecho tu madre y me encanta tu cojín. Yo tengo el Sew Pretty Homestyle y lo estoy disfrutando mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you accent RED in your home. The blanket and pillows are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns, bonitos presentes e também gosto da almofada !

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this cushion !


    Hugs from France !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cushion is lovely and perfect with your beautiful squashy blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boas compras! ;) Nós temos o "Sew Pretty Homestyle" e é simplesmente amoroso!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; do come again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...