19 October 2008


Vou passar uns dias a Londres. Fico em casa da miúda que gosta de esquilos e levo-lhe estes panos da loiça em que apliquei uns esquilos (molde aqui). Até breve!
I'm going to spend a few days in London. I'll be staying at the girls who loves squirrels' home and I'm going to give her these tea towels where I put these squirrel appliqués (the pattern can be found here). See you soon!


  1. The squirrels look great! Thanks for pointing out that great little pattern. Have fun in London!

  2. Have a great time! Make sure you visit Liberty's whilst you are there, it is really lovely for a look round, a little bit of fabric shopping and some afternoon tea.

  3. Olá Constança. Eu só te queria dizer que eu adoro o teu blog e que foste nomeada para um prémio :)

    Por favor vê


  4. First let me thank you for your comment on my blog...that's why I found you...and wow! what a great blog you have... the colours, the things you make..just perfect! it makes me sooo happy! it was all I needed to make this grey and rainy afternoon happy!! I'll come back!

  5. Olá !
    que bem feitos que estão esses esquilos ! fazes à máquina ?eu estou só agora a aprender o appliqué ...
    sabes, estive de passagem por Bxl e acho que temos uns conhecimentos em comum por lá ... small world after all :-)


Thanks for your comment; do come again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...