14 November 2008

I heart bags


Que saudades que tenho de fazer malas atrás de malas... Escolher tecidos, pensar em modelos, imaginar que pessoa usaria determinada mala... Nos próximos tempos espero poder dedicar-me a isso. A fazer malas atrás de malas. Ah! esta está na loja.
~
I really miss making bags and more bags... Picking up fabrics, choosing patterns, imagining what kind of person would wear a particular bag... In the next few weeks I'm planning on working on it. Making bags and more bags. Oh! this one is at the shop.

4 comments:

  1. I heart bags too, when they are that beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai então tenho de estar atenta para não perder a oportunidade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá!
    Esta mala é um espanto!
    Um blog de eleição...
    Se puder, não deixe de nos visitar!

    Beijinhos
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this bag. The red and black is so striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; do come again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...