21 December 2008

The Black Apple doll





A minha primeira experiência a fazer uma boneca de trapos baseou-se neste episódio da Martha Stewart com a Emily Martin. É outro dos presentes que posso mostrar antes do Natal, visto destinar-se a uma criança. Agora estou a fazer uma loura, que espero ter acabada amanhã!

My first attempt at making a cloth doll was based on this Martha Stewart Show episode with Emily Martin . It's another present I can show before Christmas as it has been made for a child. Now I'm making a blond doll; I hope I'll be able to finish it tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Desire to Inspire - Saídos da Concha:
    http://desiretoinspire.blogspot.com/2008/12/flickr-finds-garland.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I stumbled upon your blog via your home photos on flickr (very pretty), and you've done a very good job with this doll too ! Now I have to try it... I love your blue/red scheme, very fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever played MOBA games, and you want to play the best 5 vs 5 battle fight, then you are at the right place. Mobile Legends Bang Bang mod apk is the most popular mobile game. The game can only be played only on pc, not on a mobile phone. But here, we are providing the best mobile game with easy and simple controls.
    https://apkmodule.com/mobile-legends-bang-bang-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; do come again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...