20 August 2009

Norte :: North


Estamos a passear pelo norte da Europa. Estarei de volta daqui a uns dias com novidades. Até lá!
-
We are travelling around the north of Europe. I'll be back in a few days with lots of new things to share. See you!



(image: Tiago Cabral)

8 comments:

  1. Boa viagem! Trevlig resa! (em Sueco)
    Espero que gostem e um dia a Suécia cá os espera, ainda mais ao norte!
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds nice. :-) Hope you get the chance to take a little trip to Sweden as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa viagem Concha! Aproveite cada segundo. Dava tudo para estar no seu lugar e sentir essas temperaturas mais frescas. O Algarve está ao rubro com demasiados turistas e um calor insuportável. Para quem está a trabalhar torna-se complicado.
    Keep in touch! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm it reminds me of Ireland, I went last year and it was just like that. I also went to Scotland a few years ago and it's definitely my kind of landscape, I love this atmosphere, thanks for your picture, it makes me feel so nice

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is the perfect website for anyone who really wants to understand this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; do come again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...