18 November 2008

Fabrics Galore, London




Tal como prometi ontem, aqui ficam algumas imagens da loja Fabrics Galore. Fica bastante longe do centro de Londres mas vale absolutamente a pena ir lá de propósito, porque a variedade é assombrosa e os preços... bem, os preços são imbatíveis.
~
Just like I promised yesterday, here are some pictures of Fabrics Galore. It's quite far away from the centre of London but it's well worth the detour: the variety of fabrics is huge and the prices... well, the prices are unbeatable.

2 comments:

  1. it's an Alladin's Cave! They also do the shows, so I am hoping to pick up some bargains from them when I go to a show in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn, why can't I go there? I want affordable fabrics too! (the shop in my town only has fabrics that are both ugly and expensive!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; do come again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...