05 February 2009

My creative space - take 1

Esta semana participo no desafio "my creative space", mostrando os works in progress na minha mesa de corte (= mesa de refeições). Ontem à noite estive a cortar mais clutches e a escolher tecidos para os respectivos forros; hoje espero coser algumas.
This week is my first attempt at "my creative space", posting an image of what's in progress on my cutting table (aka my dining table). Last night I was busy cutting some more clutches and choosing fabrics; today I'm hoping to sew some of them.

(image: Constança Cabral)


  1. Olá Constança...

    Hummmm tanto tecido lindo... agora é segurar a curiosidade, até mostrares os produtos finais!


  2. Lovely picture with all this colourful pieces and the table is gorgeous too.

  3. Ooooh your space is lovely & bright & full of activity.


Thanks for your comment; do come again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...