26 November 2014

Shop Update :: Scrap Bags

A minha loja finalmente deixou de estar vazia! Tenho imensos retalhos e sei que nunca terei oportunidade de pô-los todos a uso, por isso resolvi partilhá-los convosco. Fiz 23 conjuntos diferentes e pu-los à venda aqui

My shop isn't empty any more! I've put together 23 different scrap bags for you to play with. I love working with scraps but there's no way I'll ever have time to put them all to good use... so I thought I'd share them with you! They weigh 200 g (7 oz) each and they're listed right here.

(photo: © Constança Cabral)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    finally I was fast enough to order something from you! :)
    I hope your book will be released in English or German, then I will be the first one to order it.

    Best wishes from Germany,


Thanks for your comment; do come again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...